This journal published original research papers, state of the art reviews and innovative projects on topics laveraging all aspects of Engineering and Technology and their cross-disciplinary applications:from theory to practice. Thus, manuscripts that cover any related issues are encouraged to be submitted to IJETER. The IJETER is commited to providing access to quality reserach article in the area of Engineering and Technology and the cross-disciplinary between both areas for all interested readers. The IJETER will be published two times a year.
IJETER - ISSN: 2621-7481
Papers Types Accepted
The IJETER accepts the three following types of papers:
Research Papers. Research Papers present and discuss the most up-to –date, relevant, and profound results within the scope of the IJETER. The novely and originality of results should be supported by appropiate citations and literature review.
Technical Papers. Technical papers present now solutions and recommendations in the fields of Engineering and Technology to establish meaningful links between research and practice. Presentation of practical applications of techniques, tools, methods, processes, and/or principles should be the key value of this type of paper.
Review Papers. Review papers focus on past and current trends in the fields of education and technology and critically analyze these trends to provide insight for new directions in research and inquiry.
Only original and previously unpublished manuscripts will be considered for review. Furthermore, simultaneous submissions are not acceptable. Submission of a manuscript is intepreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publication nor is under review by any other formal publication. It is the primary responsibility of the author to obtain proper permission for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript, prior to the submission of the manuscript.
Each submission is blind reviewed by at least two reviewers who are experts in the related area of the manuscript. Revised manuscripts will be reviewed again by the original review panel. The return of a reviewed manuscript to the author(s) for revision does not guarantee acceptance of the revised manuscript for publication. The final decision will be based on the comments of the reviewers, upon their second review of the revised manuscript.
Author's Statements And Copyright
Authors will be asked to sign an “Author Statement for Publication” document upon acceptance of their manuscript before it can be published. All copyrights, including translation of the published material into other languages, will be reserved by the publisher, the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, and Sampoerna University. Following the copyright transfer to the publisher, no part of the manuscript may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the publisher, except for non-commercial, educational use such as for classroom teaching purposes.
Format And Style
- All manuscripts must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- Manuscripts must be written in the American Psychological Association (APA) editorial style (see www.apastyle.org/index.aspx). References (25–30) should relate only to materials cited within the manuscript and be listed in alphabetical order, including the author’s name, complete title of the cited work, the title of the source, volume, issue, year of publication, and pages cited. Please do not use any abbreviations.
- No limitation on the length of the submitted manuscript, but it needs to have a reasonable length to present the chosen topic.
- The paper format/template for submission to the IJETER can be downloaded via “template” link.
- The IJETER uses American English.
- Avoid using appendices, except after prior negotiation with the Editor-in-Chief.
- Figures need to be high-quality images and without borders. Scans are discouraged but can be included if explicitly required.
- Graphs should have no borders and include a standalone caption below for describing the graph’s content.
- List those who contributed but not listed as authors in the Acknowledgement section.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Sampoerna University.